- Fixed a bug where selecting custom metering caused a crash in libcamera.
- Resolved a bug where accidental deletion of recordings could occur during transcoding, and they were not displayed in the web user interface.
- Added Exposure Value (EV) support in libcamera, which can significantly improve image quality.
- Improved some parameter names in OpenHD. Requires updating both air and ground components.
- Added a warning log when automatic video recording on arm/disarm is disabled.
- Introduced GPIO26 control functionality.
- Modified QOpenHD to always show MCS (Modulation and Coding Scheme) information.
- Included Rock5 custom kernels with 8812au/Bu drivers.
The images are once again downloadable in the ImageWriter and will also be available on our website shortly. Any bug reports and feature requests can be submitted on GitHub, as usual.